September 2014 to November 2016
The Liverpool Lime Street Remodelling GRIP 4 project incorporates the design of all works to enable a full renewal of the existing signalling and new station layout, including:
• Full signal and interlocking renewal using CBI and VDU-based technology.
• Migration of control for Lime Street SB and Edge Hill PST to Manchester ROC
• Full renewal of S&C on the approach to Lime Street Station.
• Realignment of OLE to compliment the new S&C layout and platform alignment.
• New platforms and realignment of existing.
Tier One Commercial Management were engaged after project commencement to support Project Management to manage change, value and mitigate risk and negotiate settlement of the final account, operating under the Professional Services Framework.