Tier One Commercial Management is a UK Construction, Rail and Civil Engineering Consultancy specialising in the implementation and continued use of best practice in the areas of Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying, Project Controls, Cost Management and Contract Administration.
Through sharing expertise with our clients we are able to provide Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management and a range of other business support services to companies of any size and in any sector. Whether the requirement is for specific project cover through to consultation on and implementation of procedure and best practice for sustainable business growth, we can help you improve your margin on revenue.
Our Services at a Glance
Tier One Commercial Management have a proven track record of working with design and construction clients alike and offer a full range of Commercial and Quantity Surveying services. With a no job too small mentality, all of our services are available on a short-term freelance basis through to the provision of full-time project and/or business support.
What We Offer
- Full project Commercial support
- Commercial bid PQQ / ITT writing and tender support
- BoQ preparation and quantity take-off
- Contract review and negotiation
- Measurement and applications for payment
- Change recognition and valuation
- Subcontract assessment, procurement and management
- Forecasting and cash-flow projection
- Cost and value reporting (CVR) and analysis
- Contractual correspondence and serving of notices
- Applications for Extensions of Time (EOT)
- Dispute avoidance, claims negotiation and settlement
- Prolongation, delay and disruption claims handling
- Final account negotiation and settlement
- Forensic account review and value maximisation
Capital Investment Opportunities: Introduction. Capital investment opportunities for profit-making organisations can be assessed using five main methods, as described by John R. Dyson (2010), outlined below. These methods are employed in the construction... READ MORE